My survival show group ranking (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Many I don’t know about to judge, so those aren’t on the list. Honestly most of these I know almost nothing about too so take this all with a grain of salt :lisalaugh:
Credits to @liliya and @Heartbeat
  1. Vixx and Monsta X
  2. Stray Kids
  3. Treasure
  4. Twice
  5. Enhypen, Iz*One
  6. Momoland, Pentagon
  7. UNB, Wanna One, VCHA, Winner
  8. IOI, NiziU, fromis_9, X1, ZeroBase1, Ikon, and Kep1er
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
hehe since i reject all company only shows.
izone
ioi
fromis_9
Wannaone
kep1er
zb 1
x1

Unis and ME:I are still too new. but i have a feeling ill end up with ME:I above IOI.

for some reason I was kinda surprised none of the yg bg made Your list.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hehe since i reject all company only shows.
izone
ioi
fromis_9
Wannaone
kep1er
zb 1
x1

Unis and ME:I are still too new. but i have a feeling ill end up with ME:I above IOI.

for some reason I was kinda surprised none of the yg bg made Your list.
I forgot about those, I’ll edit it now :coronawimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Momoland is a show creation?! :umwhat:
Yes? :susPepe:
 

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Yes? :susPepe:
Wow, and then they went on to destroy their own creation. Smart! :icgyu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not even attitude or prom night? :sadcat:
Attitude wasn’t memorable (I’m not actually 100% sure I listened to it, though I think I did) and Prom Night stood out in a bad way :catcry:
 

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Attitude wasn’t memorable (I’m not actually 100% sure I listened to it, though I think I did) and Prom Night stood out in a bad way :catcry:
i see.... :dongpyobonk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread