My top 10 best female solo releases of 2020 (so far) (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
*Only title tracks/singles
  1. Stay Tonight- Chungha
  2. Sunmi- Pporappippam
  3. Stella Jang- Villain
  4. Lee Hi- Holo
  5. Plant- Sejeong
  6. Moon- 2night ft. Chancellor
  7. Maria- Hwasa
  8. Bird- Namjoo
  9. Dessert- Hyo ft. Loopy, Soyeon.
  10. Lovely- Minzy
Honorable mentions:
  • Nunu Nana- Jessi
  • Numbers- Jamie
  • Sojung- Island
And of course CL... Is just the intro of her album (that is going to be released in October as far as I know) but this is my thread and will shamelessly promote my girls.
:chickill:
 
Last edited:
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I prefer PLAY over Stay Tonight to be honest...
Is simply a matter of taste, not like Chungha has a bad song anyways. In this case, Stay Tonight makes me want to dance in heels I don't have.
:haylul:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Is simply matter of taste, not like Chungha has a bad song anyways. In this case, Stay Tonight makes me want to dance in heels I don't have.
:haylul:
The salsa dance break in PLAY is just... *chef's kiss*
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ooh here's mine (again, lol).
Spoiler: just like your GG list, we have the same #1 :lisalaugh:
Including the videos for the songs I think most people might have missed/slept on. Anyone checking this, pls check them out thanks :pepeheart:

1. Chungha- Stay Tonight (love the runway music style, basically if Madonna's Vogue was a Kpop song)
2. Sori- Initial S (basically if you love Everglow's La di da, there's high chances you'll love this)

3. Bibi- Cigarette and Condom (underrated indie queen Bibi, with this catchy af bop and her husky voice)

4. Ha:tfelt- Life Sucks (Ha:tfelt, from Wonder Girls has become one of my fav soloists, this song is deeply personal and really raw)

5. Lee Hi- Holo
6. Sunmi- Pporappippam (Give me that synth plus city pop goodness yass)
7. Yooa- Bon Voyage (unique concept, refreshing sound, perfect solo debut)
8. IU- Eight (hah, see what I did there :pikasmart:) ft. Suga
9. Hyolyn- Say My Name (fierce queen Hyolyn with her sultry vocals, visuals and dance, the greatest triple threat in Kpop history)

10. HYO- Dessert ft. Loopy, Soyeon.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ooh here's mine (again, lol).
Spoiler: just like your GG list, we have the same #1 :lisalaugh:
Including the videos for the songs I think most people might have missed/slept on. Anyone checking this, pls check them out thanks :pepeheart:

1. Chungha- Stay Tonight (love the runway music style, basically if Madonna's Vogue was a Kpop song)
2. Sori- Initial S (basically if you love Everglow's La di da, there's high chances you'll love this)

3. Bibi- Cigarette and Condom (underrated indie queen Bibi, with this catchy af bop and her husky voice)

4. Ha:tfelt- Life Sucks (Ha:tfelt, from Wonder Girls has become one of my fav soloists, this song is deeply personal and really raw)

5. Lee Hi- Holo
6. Sunmi- Pporappippam (Give me that synth plus city pop goodness yass)
7. Yooa- Bon Voyage (unique concept, refreshing sound, perfect solo debut)
8. IU- Eight (hah, see what I did there :pikasmart:) ft. Suga
9. Hyolyn- Say My Name (fierce queen Hyolyn with her sultry vocals, visuals and dance, the greatest triple threat in Kpop history)

10. HYO- Dessert ft. Loopy, Soyeon.
Thanks for sharing! I'll be listening to the ones I don't have on my list.
:pikahappy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Thanks for sharing! I'll be listening to the ones I don't have on my list.
:pikahappy:
Ayy thanks :pepeheart:
And I'll anticipate Queen CL of course :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
nice list.

I personally haven’t been much into korean female soloists this year. But maybe that’s just me.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Oh my sweet female soloists, how I love you all :sanapray:


#1. IU - Eight



#2. Yezi - My Gravity



#3. Sojung - Island



#4. Chungha - Play



#5. IU - Into the I-land



#6. Eyedi - J.us.T



#7. Sejeong - Skyline



#8. Janet Suhh - In Silence



#9. Yezi - Home



#10. Heize - You're Cold
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Kpop was kind of boring this year EXCEPT for the female soloist & some groups. In the coming months I’m excited for Refund Sisters, ChaeBom & actually (surprisingly for me) TWICE. Also whenever Chungha drops her album & title track.
Who would have guessed? I'm looking forward to Twice as well, their last album was great and I really want to see what they'll bring to the table now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread