- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,333
- Reactions Received
- 8,736
- Location
- ☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18
- Fandom
- MY/Sone/reveluv
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- whatever i don't care
I'm not counting 2nd gen GG
1. Red velvet
I love how versatile they are in their sound and concept, I love how natural they are on stage and in variety
Plus they have very good vocal which is a big criteria to me.
2. April
i was only a casual listener since their debut but never really thought of stan them
until they came out with the Holy trinity of April ( April story, Blue, Oh my mistake)
and i end watching all their variety show in 1 day. they are really underrated so if you don't know them
Check their holy trinity and you'll become a Fineapple !!!!
3. Weki meki
1 week ago i did a thread about how 2019 disappoint me in term of release.
But with Picky picky , Weki meki give me hopes that end of 2019 could be so much better
I had the same feeling about them than i had about April, i liked all their release since their debut but since Crush i'm really really into them
and Picky picky was just the song i needed *^*
the rest of the top 10:
4.fromis_9
5.Loona
6. Blackpink
7.Izone
8.Everglow
9. Cherry bullet
10. Itzy
I love how versatile they are in their sound and concept, I love how natural they are on stage and in variety
Plus they have very good vocal which is a big criteria to me.
2. April
i was only a casual listener since their debut but never really thought of stan them
until they came out with the Holy trinity of April ( April story, Blue, Oh my mistake)
and i end watching all their variety show in 1 day. they are really underrated so if you don't know them
Check their holy trinity and you'll become a Fineapple !!!!
3. Weki meki
1 week ago i did a thread about how 2019 disappoint me in term of release.
But with Picky picky , Weki meki give me hopes that end of 2019 could be so much better
I had the same feeling about them than i had about April, i liked all their release since their debut but since Crush i'm really really into them
and Picky picky was just the song i needed *^*
the rest of the top 10:
4.fromis_9
5.Loona
6. Blackpink
7.Izone
8.Everglow
9. Cherry bullet
10. Itzy