- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
So I listened to their entire discography and Gugudan don’t have a bad song. They showcase their amazing vocals when they can. Theirs vocals save them from being a bit too much generic for me sometimes. They began to experiment a bit with their last mini. We want another album, Jellyfish.
My top 10 :
10. Lovesick
Elegant and beautiful
9. Shotgun
Their most experimental and original song
8. Good Boy
A playful b-side
7. Maybe tomorrow
A beautiful ballad
6. Believe in this moment ( OST)
I love the subtle rock instrumental and it’s a joyful/hopeful song.
5. Diary
So nostalgic.
4. Make a wish
The vocals are majestic and so emotional.
3. Chococo
I am a simple girl who love chocolate and fun songs.
2. The boots
Already iconic.
1. Not that type
In my 2018 top 10 songs. I am addicted.
I would be curious to know your favorite songs by them.
My top 10 :
10. Lovesick
Elegant and beautiful
9. Shotgun
Their most experimental and original song
8. Good Boy
A playful b-side
7. Maybe tomorrow
A beautiful ballad
6. Believe in this moment ( OST)
I love the subtle rock instrumental and it’s a joyful/hopeful song.
5. Diary
So nostalgic.
4. Make a wish
The vocals are majestic and so emotional.
3. Chococo
I am a simple girl who love chocolate and fun songs.
2. The boots
Already iconic.
1. Not that type
In my 2018 top 10 songs. I am addicted.
I would be curious to know your favorite songs by them.