Appreciation ☾My Top 10 Kpop Biases♥︎ (2 Viewers)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I’d still be interested to know :susPepe:
Okay then. Between 3 and 4, there's a gap a little wider than the gap between 1-2 and 2-3. 5-7 are very close to each other, and within the same group, that sometimes bias wrecking happens. Yuna is no longer an idol; but I had to keep her on my list. No way I'd leave her out.
  1. Nao (PassCode)
  2. Kino (Kolokol)
  3. Tim (Zsasz)
  4. Kaede (PassCode)
  5. Miruka (NEO JAPONISM)
  6. Ai (NEO JAPONISM)
  7. Miyu (NEO JAPONISM)
  8. Yuna (PassCode, ex-member)
  9. Rom (Zsasz)
  10. Saki (Kolokol)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread