My Top 10 Most Anticipated Second Gen Baseball Cards (2 Viewers)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
As you all know second gen cards are on the way.

Assuming these groups will be released in the next cards update these are the ten cards that will be the most valuable to ME.

1. f(x) Sulli. Easily the most anticipated and most valuable card on the market for me. Will stop at nothing to aquire.

2. f(x) Krystal. With my dear Sulli no longer with us Krystal has stepped into the role of current kpop bias. Will trade up to 5 cards in one transaction for this one.

3. f(x) Victoria.
4. f(x) Luna.
5. f(x) Amber. All three remaining f(x) members are just a notch below Krystal card.

6. AOA Seolhyun. Hottest girl of all time will instantly become one of the hottest cards on the market. Not just for me but for the whole forum as well. Could fetch a pretty penny in a few years.

7. T-ara Jiyeon. Another future hot property. The Queen of T-ara will be saught after by many (including scalpers).

8. Kara Seungyeon. My Kara bias should be easy to aquire. Seems to be pretty low on most people Kara bias list. But she tops mine.

9. Wonder Girls Sohee. The original JYP Princess. Sohee will brighten anyone's card collection. But make sure it's my collection.

10. SNSD Yuri. My sexy hot GG bias is all I'll really want from this legendary group (with maybe the exception of Tiffany).

If you come across any of these Baseball cards before I do then please PM me IMMEDIATELY.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Decent list!

Cards will become even more popular on KS when the Second Gen cards are available.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Decent list!

Cards will become even more popular on KS when the Second Gen cards are available.
The first round of cards have been fun. But the next round will be all business. No more fun and games. Shit will be getting serious.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The first round of cards have been fun. But the next round will be all business. No more fun and games. Shit will be getting serious.
True. Can't wait. I'm really enjoying this card trading feature and after completing RV's set today I'm really looking forward to completing more!
:maheart: :pikahappy:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Uggg ill need all 9 snsd, (are they doing apink? i dont think they or like sj count in the category chosen)

Kara for sure Hara , Nichole , Seungyeon , Youngji especially.
fx ofc
Tara Eunjung, Soyeon, Hyomin first (well all of ot 7 except she who shall not be named ) I hate that it killed Dani's career too *&(&(&*( )()(*)*.
Secret

soo hard.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
if anyone gets queentoria, I better get priority trading :nekopout:
Who has more favors owing for f(x) cards, Mr Boogie or Mysteric-seems i read a thread by Mr Boogie with tat title?

I suggest a compromise-Sulli for Mr Boogie n Queentoria for Mysteric n there'll be a death match for Krystal/Luna/Amber if there's not enuf of these cards at first. First KS cards death match fight for a disbanded gg's cards, LMFAO-the pain. I feels ya tho, too many more of us gonna be chasing 9 cards in round 2 n i hv no rep points to help me like rand. also others will be chasing for f(x) cards like darlingblue mebbe. LOL.
Cards team, you've created a monster here.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Is there a Nayoung card yet?

If so I will give someone all my money.

All of it.

:pikahappy:


I will create one A.S.A.P. just for eman, my paypal no. is 555-xxxx-aaaaaaaaa, under uwuWinter, thnx. Just state gift for tax purposes, pls.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Is there a Nayoung card yet?

If so I will give someone all my money.

All of it.

:pikahappy:


Really depends on how they define that category I thought it was 2nd gen or older disbanded groups. If it is just disbanded groups then IOI inactive members may have a shot.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Really depends on how they define that category I thought it was 2nd gen or older disbanded groups. If it is just disbanded groups then IOI inactive members may have a shot.
I'll there's no Nayoung I'm gonna riot.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
You're gonna be rich.

:jenniesmug:
Too bad i'm not in the cards team graphics rn, tho. Id be checking my paypal every second for the money to come thru. LOL. Billions, or millions, mebbe tousands, or hundreds-ok tens or five or ones, more realistically. Jusr write me an I.O.U. ok, thnxbye.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread