Appreciation My top 10 solo female releases of 2019 (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
All i bought was Taeyeon's Voice and Purpose album cuts are super(really like do you love me) then ost's (loved four seasons her and Wendy's ost .)
Lied i bought Yoona's album as i did like Summer Night.
And Jessica's new song.
Tiffany hardly counts as kpop any more.

I guess i really have to connect with the person to give the solos a shot. Maybe that is it

I like Chungha the person but for some reason her music not so much.
Even Sejeong's last song was iffy and i really like Sejeong.
I have yet to find an IU song i can listen to and enjoy.
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
where is heize tho :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
All i bought was Taeyeon's Voice and Purpose album cuts are super(really like do you love me) then ost's (loved four seasons her and Wendy's ost .)
Lied i bought Yoona's album as i did like Summer Night.
And Jessica's new song.
Tiffany hardly counts as kpop any more.

I guess i really have to connect with the person to give the solos a shot. Maybe that is it

I like Chungha the person but for some reason her music not so much.
Even Sejeong's last song was iffy and i really like Sejeong.
I have yet to find an IU song i can listen to and enjoy.
To be honest, the only song that I like from Taeyeon is I and it's pretty much like everyone's favorite song I guess. I've listened to her other songs but none of them worked for me.
For Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona, the only one that I liked was Yoona's song. Tiffany and Jessica feel flat to me.
For IU, I've never been able to get into her music... I do like Chungha as artist, I mean her overall style (she's really talented) but Snapping is the only song that I kinda enjoyed from her and that's why is my bonus on the list.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread