My top 10 Weki Meki songs (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Another day, another discography that I listened enterely, twice to be sure. I had high expectations for Weki Meki but at the same time, there are two or three songs from them that I didn’t like much even before listening to theirs albums. It was a good surprise. Overall their discography is a B+ for me. I wouldn’t stan them but they are a group that I like more now. I prefer their Lucky and Kiss, Kicks EP.

The ranking :

10.Metronome ( Lucky)

Metronome gives me a more mature vibe than most of Weki Meki songs. It’s rather chill and retro.







9. My World ( WeMe)

A beautiful ballad







8. Dear ( Kiss, Kicks)

A slow-pace song which is very meaningful with a positive message about friendship.









7. Crush ( Kiss, Kicks)

The embodiment of their young girl crush concept for me







6. Whatever U want ( Lock End Lol)

A cute song. It could be a Disney song.







5. Butterfly ( Lucky)

A majestic and nostalgic ballad. It’s bittersweet because it’s sad but hopeful at the same time.






4. True Valentine ( Kiss, Kicks)

An upbeat and joyful song.








3. Iron Boy ( Lucky)

A retro song with a disco vibe










2. LaLaLa ( Lucky)

Generally disliked but I love it and I think that it’s a very underrated song vocally wise.








1. Picky Picky ( Lock End Lol)

The quirky and cute song of this list. Very dear to my heart. I love everything about their Picky Picky era from the song to their styling or the choreography.







Honorable mentions :

Fantasy
Colour me
Petal Fortune

I would like to know yours favorite Weki Meki songs.



@RainbowDevil @raja @YouNiceKeepGoin @Vikki @itzybitzyblink @blurryface @chvnle @Tpse
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
True Valentine :sj_weary:

I honestly don‘t know how I would rank the songs.

I think best title would be between PickyPicky/Tiki Taka
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tiki Taka is a bit underwhelming for me but it’s still good.
I do get it. It is a little bit different from their rest but it was a nice change for summer
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
2. LaLaLa ( Lucky)

Generally disliked but I love it and I think that it’s a very underrated song vocally wise.
This is to this day my favorite song from them.
I used to like their first songs (as guilty pleasures) but they changed their concept and now it's just meh for me
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This is to this day my favorite song from them.
I used to like their first songs (as guilty pleasures) but they changed their concept and now it's just meh for me
It’s true that theirs first two minis had a similar vibe/concept that they lost at some point.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s true that theirs first two minis had a similar vibe/concept that they lost at some point.
Yea I don't like their current style... I hope they find their sound cuz they went from bubbly with girl crush MVs to cute with bad ass MVs
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
A good way to describe their new concept. I haven’t thought about it before.
these contradictions seem to be on a rise tho
you click thinking it'll be a bomb ass girl crush song and it's the most aegyo filled song ever
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oooh I like Iron Boy, IDLYG, tika taka, and crush the most probably, I still need to listen more to their bsides but im lazy and forgetful :wimwim:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
No idea what my favorites are but from the titles it'd also be Crush and Picky Picky, I usually hate songs like Picky Picky but this one really got me
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread