- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Since we're just a few days away from the end of the year (finally!) I think this is pretty much the final top 15 for my favorite songs of the year. A little difference with my previous tops, is that I will add not only title tracks but also B-sides or any secondary title track that was also promoted.
15. BlackPink- You Never Know
14. Itzy- Not Shy
13. Secret Number- Privacy
12. G-Idle- Oh My God
11. Twice- More and More
10. Irene and Seulgi- Monster
9. IZ*One- Daydream
8. Fromis 9- Feel Good
7. STAYC- So Bad
6. CLC- Helicopter
5. Loona- Star/Voice
4. ITZY- Wannabe
3. APINK-Dumhdurum
2. TWICE- I can't stop me
1. EVERGLOW- La Di Da
I have to say that overall, 2020 has been a really good year for GGs. Most groups tried to spice it up a little bit and delivered good quality, I mean I can't say I hated any of the releases I've heard, there were a couple of meh songs here and there but nothing really bad. For me, Everglow and Twice were the biggest surprises of 2020, not only because they owned the 80's trend, the albums are pretty solid too, in Twice's case I should say they are at the top of their game musically speaking. I noticed their growth, since Fancy but with Eyes Wide Open they have cemented their path to a more mature side. Tbh, I was never a big fan of Twice because I thought their music was pretty much more of the same catchy cookie-cutter kpop but now not only I feel more personality, there's also depth, more substance. They did deliver the best albums of the year in my book and the same goes for Everglow. I like how Everglow was able to adjust to a new concept in a way that didn't feel way too different from their usual style and their album also shows growth from their previous work, I hope they keep pushing their boundaries as group.
What do you think? I would like to know at least a top 5 of your best GG songs of 2020.

@Girl Group
15. BlackPink- You Never Know
14. Itzy- Not Shy
13. Secret Number- Privacy
12. G-Idle- Oh My God
11. Twice- More and More
10. Irene and Seulgi- Monster
9. IZ*One- Daydream
8. Fromis 9- Feel Good
7. STAYC- So Bad
6. CLC- Helicopter
5. Loona- Star/Voice
4. ITZY- Wannabe
3. APINK-Dumhdurum
2. TWICE- I can't stop me
1. EVERGLOW- La Di Da
I have to say that overall, 2020 has been a really good year for GGs. Most groups tried to spice it up a little bit and delivered good quality, I mean I can't say I hated any of the releases I've heard, there were a couple of meh songs here and there but nothing really bad. For me, Everglow and Twice were the biggest surprises of 2020, not only because they owned the 80's trend, the albums are pretty solid too, in Twice's case I should say they are at the top of their game musically speaking. I noticed their growth, since Fancy but with Eyes Wide Open they have cemented their path to a more mature side. Tbh, I was never a big fan of Twice because I thought their music was pretty much more of the same catchy cookie-cutter kpop but now not only I feel more personality, there's also depth, more substance. They did deliver the best albums of the year in my book and the same goes for Everglow. I like how Everglow was able to adjust to a new concept in a way that didn't feel way too different from their usual style and their album also shows growth from their previous work, I hope they keep pushing their boundaries as group.
What do you think? I would like to know at least a top 5 of your best GG songs of 2020.
@Girl Group