- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
These are my top 20 female solo singers and group songs:) Let me know if they are good!
20. Mamamoo-Gogobebe
19. (G)I-DLE-Hann
18. CLC-Me
17. Dreamcatcher-Deja vu
16. Sunmi-Noir
15. Chungha-Gotta go
14. Lime Soda- Wave
13. Momoland-Thumbs Up
12. Mamamoo-Hip
11. Red Velvet-Physco
10. Red Velvet-Umpah Umpah
9. Sunmi-Lalalay
8. HyunA- Lip and Hip
7. Sunmi-Siren
6. Chungha-Rollercoaster
5.Chungha-Snapping
4. (G)I-DLE-Lion
3. Blackpink-Playing with fire
2. Blackpink- DDU-DU DDU-DU
1.Sunmi-Gashina
What do you guys think of this list???
20. Mamamoo-Gogobebe
19. (G)I-DLE-Hann
18. CLC-Me
17. Dreamcatcher-Deja vu
16. Sunmi-Noir
15. Chungha-Gotta go
14. Lime Soda- Wave
13. Momoland-Thumbs Up
12. Mamamoo-Hip
11. Red Velvet-Physco
10. Red Velvet-Umpah Umpah
9. Sunmi-Lalalay
8. HyunA- Lip and Hip
7. Sunmi-Siren
6. Chungha-Rollercoaster
5.Chungha-Snapping
4. (G)I-DLE-Lion
3. Blackpink-Playing with fire
2. Blackpink- DDU-DU DDU-DU
1.Sunmi-Gashina
What do you guys think of this list???
Last edited: