Appreciation My top 20 GG's (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
This will be just a simple list. I will also add one of my favorite performance.Just click on the names to get to the perf.

1. Red Velvet & WJSN & Dreamcatcher & LOONA & fromis_9 & Mamamoo & GFRIEND
2. 2NE1 & SNSD & TWICE
3. Everglow & KARA
4. T-ARA
5. EXID & Blackpink
6. f(x) & After School
7. 4 Minute
8. Miss A
9. Secret
10. APINK
11. AOA & Girl's Day
12. Brown Eyed Girls
13. fin.k.l
14. Momoland & Rainbow
15. gugudan
16.CLC & Wonder Girls
17. ITZY
18. Lovelyz
19. EVOL & Sistar
20. (G)I-DILE​
You have 7 number 1's? lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You have 7 number 1's? lol
yes :D they are all my ults. I honestly could'nt decide on a favorite. I love all 7 of them equally
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How on earth do you vote when one of the groups go up against the other? or others? :llama_laugh::pandalove:
If two of them are against each other ( like in the march madness polls) I abstain. I just simply don't vote.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: lexus and Bara
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This will be just a simple list. I will also add one of my favorite performance.Just click on the names to get to the perf.

1. Red Velvet & WJSN & Dreamcatcher & LOONA & fromis_9 & Mamamoo & GFRIEND
2. 2NE1 & SNSD & TWICE
3. Everglow & KARA
4. T-ARA
5. EXID & Blackpink
6. f(x) & After School
7. 4 Minute
8. Miss A
9. Secret
10. APINK
11. AOA & Girl's Day
12. Brown Eyed Girls
13. fin.k.l
14. Momoland & Rainbow
15. gugudan
16.CLC & Wonder Girls
17. ITZY
18. Lovelyz
19. EVOL & Sistar
20. (G)I-DILE​
I think it would be easier for you to just list the groups you don't like. If there are any. Which I doubt.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread