- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,394
- Reactions Received
- 151,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Duhruhm
Future
Abence
Wannabee
Thumb Up
Jackpot
Timing
Dazzle Dazzle
Dun Dun
Inspired by @Darkyoda47
I have to admit I'm not as into gg songs this year, but theres still a few I liked.
1. Say My Name-ANS
A bop, need I say more?
Sure it's Adios 2.0 but even better so I'm okay with that, the drop is perfect and it's upbeat and fun. Still not sick of it even after all this time.
2. Dun Dun- Everglow
I think this one isn't as surprising either since I am into girl crush as you can probably tell. At first I wasn't as into it as Adios but now I think I perfer Dun Dun although I think it could be slightly better if they changed the weird beat for the dance break.
3. Jackpot-Elris
It's fun and catchy. I have to admit I haven't liked their past songs but this one is different. It's not too cutesy and its not exactly girl crush, so it's refreshing and the perfect amount of both.
Future
Abence
Wannabee
Thumb Up
Jackpot
Timing
Dazzle Dazzle
Dun Dun
Inspired by @Darkyoda47
I have to admit I'm not as into gg songs this year, but theres still a few I liked.
1. Say My Name-ANS
A bop, need I say more?
Sure it's Adios 2.0 but even better so I'm okay with that, the drop is perfect and it's upbeat and fun. Still not sick of it even after all this time.
2. Dun Dun- Everglow
I think this one isn't as surprising either since I am into girl crush as you can probably tell. At first I wasn't as into it as Adios but now I think I perfer Dun Dun although I think it could be slightly better if they changed the weird beat for the dance break.
3. Jackpot-Elris
It's fun and catchy. I have to admit I haven't liked their past songs but this one is different. It's not too cutesy and its not exactly girl crush, so it's refreshing and the perfect amount of both.