- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
I've seen a couple of these everywhere and I wanted to do some of my own:)
30-21
30: J.Y. Park and BIBI-Fever
29: Astro- Blue Flame
28: Winner-SOSO
27: BVNDIT-Dumb
26: SuperM-Jopping
25: Monsta X-Someone's Someone
24: ONEUS-Lit
23: Seventeen-Fear
22: BTS-Boy With Luv
21: ITZY-Icy
20-11
20: NCT Dream-Boom
19: NCT 127-Superhuman
18: Kang Daniel-What Are You Up To?
17: TXT-Crown
16: Taeyong-Flight
15: GOT7-Eclipse
12: Ateez-Wave
13: Ateez-Illusion
12: Mamamoo-Hip
11: Stray Kids-Side Effects
10-1
10: Monsta X-Follow
9: Red Velvet-Umpah Umpah
8: Chungha-Snappin'
7: Hyuna-Flower Shower
6: Ateez-Say My Name
5: Sunmi-Lalalay
4: (G)I-DLE-Lion
3: Dreamcatcher-Deja Vu
2: Chungha-Gotta Go
1: Ateez-Wonderland
For most of these songs, I didnt like them at first, such as: Lit, Boy With Luv, ICY, Side Effects, Follow, and Umpah Umpah.
But the ones i like at first listen: All of the Ateez songs(surprise?), Snappin', Gotta Go, Lalalay, Lion, Deja Vu, Flower Shower, Flight, Blue Flame, Jopping and so on......
30-21
30: J.Y. Park and BIBI-Fever
29: Astro- Blue Flame
28: Winner-SOSO
27: BVNDIT-Dumb
26: SuperM-Jopping
25: Monsta X-Someone's Someone
24: ONEUS-Lit
23: Seventeen-Fear
22: BTS-Boy With Luv
21: ITZY-Icy
20-11
20: NCT Dream-Boom
19: NCT 127-Superhuman
18: Kang Daniel-What Are You Up To?
17: TXT-Crown
16: Taeyong-Flight
15: GOT7-Eclipse
12: Ateez-Wave
13: Ateez-Illusion
12: Mamamoo-Hip
11: Stray Kids-Side Effects
10-1
10: Monsta X-Follow
9: Red Velvet-Umpah Umpah
8: Chungha-Snappin'
7: Hyuna-Flower Shower
6: Ateez-Say My Name
5: Sunmi-Lalalay
4: (G)I-DLE-Lion
3: Dreamcatcher-Deja Vu
2: Chungha-Gotta Go
1: Ateez-Wonderland
For most of these songs, I didnt like them at first, such as: Lit, Boy With Luv, ICY, Side Effects, Follow, and Umpah Umpah.
But the ones i like at first listen: All of the Ateez songs(surprise?), Snappin', Gotta Go, Lalalay, Lion, Deja Vu, Flower Shower, Flight, Blue Flame, Jopping and so on......