My Top 5 Kpop Songs I Grew Up With (1 Viewer)

Which Song Did You Like The Most

  • Good Day

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Shy Boy

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Mister

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I Go Crazy Because of You

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Bo Peep Bo Peep

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    12
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
SHY BOY IS A BOP! I love these songs a lot but I have a soft spot for Secret.

Also I never had an iPad Nano but I did have an iTouch when I was 15 or 16. I grew up with a *generic brand* MP4 player with a built in Hilary Duff "So Yesterday" music video in it.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
SHY BOY IS A BOP! I love these songs a lot but I have a soft spot for Secret.

Also I never had an iPad Nano but I did have an iTouch when I was 15 or 16. I grew up with a *generic brand* MP4 player with a built in Hilary Duff "So Yesterday" music video in it.
WE LOVE OG QUEEN HILARY DUFF :queen::queen::queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread