- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,594
- Reactions Received
- 5,717
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,291
- Fandom
- Once
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Here are the other threads from the list
Now let us continue to my pick for the Best Kpop Girl Group Songs! Yes some of it will be shocking but hopefully you have the time to give an actual listen to these Gems
15
14
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
Now for the moment we all been waiting for..... *drum roll*
My 1 is....
Now let us continue to my pick for the Best Kpop Girl Group Songs! Yes some of it will be shocking but hopefully you have the time to give an actual listen to these Gems
15
That Day - Lovelyz
My Absolute favorite song from Lovelyz, with a happy beat it has some meaningful lyrics behind it. The song describes despite having the pain in the past and all the small details,it eventually turn faint memories. The only thing she will remember are the happy feelings she had felt that day .
My Absolute favorite song from Lovelyz, with a happy beat it has some meaningful lyrics behind it. The song describes despite having the pain in the past and all the small details,it eventually turn faint memories. The only thing she will remember are the happy feelings she had felt that day .
14
Rough - Gfriend
This was the song that had gotten me into Gfriend. I love everything about the MV , just a beautiful song.
This was the song that had gotten me into Gfriend. I love everything about the MV , just a beautiful song.
13
Be My Baby - Wonder Girls
*whispers* Jyp
This is an oldie but a Goldie. Tbh it was actually the chorus that made this song the way it is. Yeeun and Sunye with their vocals are...
It’ll be 3am, I’ll be watching Criminal Minds “Please be my baby... Make me your lady” puts itself in repeat in my head for the next week .
*whispers* Jyp
This is an oldie but a Goldie. Tbh it was actually the chorus that made this song the way it is. Yeeun and Sunye with their vocals are...
It’ll be 3am, I’ll be watching Criminal Minds “Please be my baby... Make me your lady” puts itself in repeat in my head for the next week .
12
Whistle - Blackpink
Best BP Song.Period.
Don’t argue with me
Best BP Song.Period.
Don’t argue with me
11
Liar Liar - Oh My Girl
Okay here we go
This group is so underrated. Stan then people, they need more love. I’ll be the the first to admit but if you were to tell me I’ll be listening to Music like this in 2014 I’d smack you upside the head. This group actually shot me in the heart and I bled love. Sue Me
Okay here we go
This group is so underrated. Stan then people, they need more love. I’ll be the the first to admit but if you were to tell me I’ll be listening to Music like this in 2014 I’d smack you upside the head. This group actually shot me in the heart and I bled love. Sue Me
10
Heart Shaker - Twice
To the people who hate Twice, shame on you. You at least got to admit their songs are hella catchy. Anticipate my dance cover to this song~
To the people who hate Twice, shame on you. You at least got to admit their songs are hella catchy. Anticipate my dance cover to this song~
9
Russian Roulette - Red Velvet
Damn when did I like Cute Girls Concepts
. Anyways Russian Roulette is my favorite Red Velvet song. But it is also my favorite MV of all time! Talented shits they are. They appeared more on this list then any other group
Damn when did I like Cute Girls Concepts
8
Hwi Hwi - LABOUM
Who?
Talent that’s who
If there is only one song you will hear from my list , let is be this one . It was recent discovery of mine but omg did it shot up my list.
LETS GET A LITTLE WICKED
Who?
Talent that’s who
If there is only one song you will hear from my list , let is be this one . It was recent discovery of mine but omg did it shot up my list.
LETS GET A LITTLE WICKED
7
ME - CLC
My Go to “get ready in the morning” song. What, Every Main Character needs a theme song right? Anticipate my dance cover :)
My Go to “get ready in the morning” song. What, Every Main Character needs a theme song right? Anticipate my dance cover :)
6
I Knew it - Sonamoo
Someone save Sonamoo from TS please😢. Such talent going to waste over there, watch the MV and see for yourselves.
Someone save Sonamoo from TS please😢. Such talent going to waste over there, watch the MV and see for yourselves.
5
Gogobebe - Mamamoo
Ughh this song is heaven. But yes this song is right, sometimes to do need shameless fun.
Ughh this song is heaven. But yes this song is right, sometimes to do need shameless fun.
4
Want you to say - Playback
Seriously another talented group going to waste
. This song will forever be my summer anthem Despite the fact it came out in October
Seriously another talented group going to waste
3
Closer - Oh my Girl
SERIOUSLY HOW DID THIS SONG GO UNNOTICED! THIS SHOULD OF BEEN SONG OF THE YEAR, WIN 36 SHOW ADWARDS. THIS SHOULD OF SHOT OMG UP IN SALES!
SERIOUSLY HOW DID THIS SONG GO UNNOTICED! THIS SHOULD OF BEEN SONG OF THE YEAR, WIN 36 SHOW ADWARDS. THIS SHOULD OF SHOT OMG UP IN SALES!
2
Crazy - 4Minute
No surprises here. If Crazy isn’t in your already top 20 kpop songs of all time then ... I’ll catch you outside.
No surprises here. If Crazy isn’t in your already top 20 kpop songs of all time then ... I’ll catch you outside.
Now for the moment we all been waiting for..... *drum roll*
My 1 is....
Lady - EXID
Yah this honestly surprised me too. Creating this list I had no idea what will be number 1 . But omg this song is so amazing , despite not having my bias Solji in it. Everything about this song had me hook, from Hyelin High Notes to LE Rapping ...just ughhh.
+ LE is wearing my favorite performance outfit of all time
Yah this honestly surprised me too. Creating this list I had no idea what will be number 1 . But omg this song is so amazing , despite not having my bias Solji in it. Everything about this song had me hook, from Hyelin High Notes to LE Rapping ...just ughhh.
+ LE is wearing my favorite performance outfit of all time