My Top Songs of 2019 - January + February (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So yeah this is totally not late, Im totally intending to do a post every other month rather than every month. :llama_eyes:

But anyways, 2019 has actually been pretty good so far. Imo there was no real incredible standout songs, but there where a lot of solid ones. Dreamcatcher undoubtedly delivered with their album. Boy groups for the most part have been a little lacking in title tracks, other than Oneus, but they have delivered with their b-sides, hopefully their titles will improve later on in the year.

​
Boy Groups: 71%
Girl Groups: 29%
Top ranked Boy Group: SF9(#5)
Top ranked Girl Group: Dreamcatcher (#1)
Top Ranked Soloist: Taemin(#2)
Boy Group with Most Placements: Monsta X (#8, #12, #30, #31) & Oneus (#7, #16, #23, #29)
Girl Group with Most Placements: Dreamcatcher (#1, #3, #17)
​

Bolded=Top Boy Group/Girl Group/ Soloist
​
  1. And There Was No One Left-Dreamcatcher
  2. Want-Taemin
  3. Piri-Dreamcatcher
  4. Shadow-Taemin
  5. Heartbeat-SF9
  6. Rooftop-Nflying
  7. Valkirye-Oneus
  8. Play it Cool-Monsta X
  9. Play it Hard-SF9
  10. Dalla Dalla-Itzy
  11. Bad Habits-Shaun
  12. Rodeo-Monsta X
  13. What You Waiting For-Zgirls
  14. Clock-Infinite
  15. No-CLC
  16. Zigzag-Oneus
  17. Over the Sky-Dreamcatcher
  18. Designer-M.Fect
  19. Like It-CLC
  20. Loca-Favorite
  21. Winter Winter-N.Flying
  22. Hikikomori-Yongguk
  23. Eye Contact-Oneus
  24. Blurred-Baek Jiwoong
  25. I Wanna Know-Taehyun
  26. So Cool-In&Choo
  27. Butterfly-Loona
  28. Starry Sky-Astro
  29. Red Thread-Oneus
  30. Give Me Dat-Monsta X
  31. No Reason-Monsta X

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How do you only have 31 songs from 2 months is what shook me :zoomeyes:
Surprised to see Itzy so high for you tho
Thts actually a lot for me, last year I had 70 songs after 8 months. :hmm:

But yeah I was originally unsure about Itzys song but its quite addictive tbh, now I absolutely love it.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Thts actually a lot for me, last year I had 70 songs after 8 months. :hmm:

But yeah I was originally unsure about Itzys song but its quite addictive tbh, now I absolutely love it.
I already have 70 from only January and February :zoomeyes:
End of March I'll probably have like 130 lmao
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Taemin doesn't really deserve that #2 in my opinion. Want is boring.

Agree on Dreamcatcher, obviously.

Poor LOONA, tho.
I haven't listened to their B-sides at all, Ive been too busy. Butterfly was alright but it does annoy me just a bit, which is why its not higher and why I think it'll eventually drop off completely.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I already have 70 from only January and February :zoomeyes:
End of March I'll probably have like 130 lmao
:welp:
Thats how many Ill have by the end of the year probably.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There were 545 MV releases in January and February together. Not including B-sides. Work harder.
I watched every mv released in January that you posted in the thread.
Doesnt mean I liked that many.
:welp:
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't listened to their B-sides at all, Ive been too busy. Butterfly was alright but it does annoy me just a bit, which is why its not higher and why I think it'll eventually drop off completely.
For b-sides, Satellite is great (and could be a title track), as is Where You At. No Twit? Also, I don't even like boy groups but I feel like ONF's We Must Love should be up there somewhere.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For b-sides, Satellite is great (and could be a title track), as is Where You At. No Twit? Also, I don't even like boy groups but I feel like ONF's We Must Love should be up there somewhere.
I'll be sure to check them out later!
And I liked Twit and We Must Love, but not enough to listen to consistently, which is why they aren't on my list.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
lol for kpop its just time for us for me i think.
I've listened to hundreds but I think I genuinely like less than ten, and that's including other genres too. 2019 needs to get its act together.
:pepecry1:
I feel like the songs I do like, I really like so I'm not entirely disappointed with 2019. But, I feel like a lot of the titles released, from whom I've listened to, so far, have been filler songs lol.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I didnt even know 30 songs were released :nosejoo:
:welp:
Acording to Marko over 500 were lol.
You can start by listening to the ones on my list though :pandarolleyes:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: lexus and Pigeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread