My TOP this year vs. last year (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I thought it'd be cool to compare my last.fm rating from 2020 to 2021.
I'll also do more detailed ones below as well.
So this is my little fun thing!!
ENJOY??

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 10.49.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 10.22.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 10.52.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 10.54.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 11.05.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 11.03.12 AM.png

So onto my more indepth analysis-I more so want to compare my Kpop vs. none kpop artist top 10 from each year.
Anything bolded are groups that showed up in both lists!

Top 2020 Kpop Groups:
1. Weki Meki
2. EXO
3. TWICE
4. ITZY
5. Red Velvet
6. Oh My Girl
7. ATEEZ
8. Everglow
9. Super M
10. April

Top 2021 Kpop Groups:
1. Everglow
2. EXO
3. (G)I-DLE
4. WJSN
5. woo!ah!
6. Dreamcatcher
7. Weeekly
8. SHINee
9. Kim Sungkyu
10. ITZY

So...I never thought of stanning Everglow but given this I think I might just have to-I already realize that I really like ITZY's music.
I started stanning them earlier this year. I'm also super happy to see some of the newer groups I'm in love with showing up in my top 10 for 2021.
I also guarantee that if Weki Meki had had a comeback earlier in the year they would ALSO be in my 2021 top 10 and the same goes for Oh my girl.
Both of those groups are groups I LOVE but both got jibbed in regards to actually having fucking comebacks in 2021.
:idkwhattonamethis::idkwhattonamethis:
I'm mad.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i don't recognise more than half of those people but unnatural deserves the #1 :joyslay:
I alternate between Kpop and American too often...well not even American because Smith & Thell isn't even American I'm pretty sure.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread