Sensitive My Transition to Becoming a Woman on HOLD for now (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aww babes I am always here for you, you know?
just hit me up and I will always do my best for you.
You are amazing, lovable and strong and I know you will go your own way and kill it and be happy.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
aww babes I am always here for you, you know?
just hit me up and I will always do my best for you.
You are amazing, lovable and strong and I know you will go your own way and kill it and be happy.
Thanks Jen, that means a lot to me :)
I just feel sometimes I am going through this on my own and I struggle with that a lot.
Especially when my family shuns me for it.
I will take you up on that offer.

I just woke up, so just getting things in order here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread