Game My version of Squid Game but with random characters and animals. (10 Viewers)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Greetings all. I decided to make a game based on Squid Game but with some changes so it will be playable online. This is how it will work:
You will fill out the
Character Sign-Up Sheet that will decide the character you get. You will list the top 5 you want and the top 5 you don't want in case people took your top 5 already then I can avoid giving you a character you hate. The characters are first come, first serve. Also, you will have to list what your character is from. The character can be a real person, or from a anime or cartoon. You can also pick to be an animal if you want. We will begin playing on 3/20/23. If you have not put your character request in by then, you will not be allowed to join later. I may be willing to bend this rule depending on personal circumstances but please come talk to me as soon as possible if you need an extension. There will be 6 rounds. There will also be 1 game and 1 question per round. Each round will have a different topic. All of these rounds will have to be playable online so they won't be as exciting, but I will try my best to make them fun. If you lose the game or answer a question incorrectly, you will be given this: :pepecry1:which means you have died. I will decide the number of people that can move on to the next round by the number of people who join. The winner of this game will be given 1,000 points (I'll have 1,000 points by the time this is over, trust me). Also, you are allowed to sacrifice yourself to save someone else. I will tell you the character you received as soon as possible. Also, I would appreciate it if you could reply to this thread and tell me you filled out the form so I can give you your character as soon as possible. If you have any questions please let me know! Bye! NOTICE: DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD OR TALK ABOUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT ON THIS THREAD.

Current Characters and Animals:
Tamaki (MHA-Anime) (@MK3AM)
Bang Chan (Stray Kids-K-pop group) (@DarthYouChanious)
Jungwon (Enhypen-K-pop group) (@Jungwonie)
Lee Soo Man (Person-Former head honcho Of SM?) (@Selfmate)
Worm on a string (Animal) (@ManduBun)
 
Last edited:
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I'
I’d love to join but I don’t know MHA very well. Good luck to everyone else though!
I'm sorry :( I knew I should have made Squid game but with characters that almost everyone knows. Not a lot of people know MHA so I should've thought it out better, sorry! :(
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'

I'm sorry :( I knew I should have made Squid game but with characters that almost everyone knows. Not a lot of people know MHA so I should've thought it out better, sorry! :(
No, don’t apologize, it’s okay!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: MK3AM and frocho

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I’d love to join but I don’t know MHA very well. Good luck to everyone else though!
join us just search MHA names and choose from the characters u like!! just don't do Mineta if you decide to play! :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I joined!! I cant wait this seems fun!!
Thank you! :) Do you think you could mention this to some people or tag them so we get more players please? 💗💗
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Thank you! :) Do you think you could mention this to some people or tag them so we get more players please? 💗💗
sure let me ask them first if its ok!!
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
@DarthYouChanious Frocho decided it would also be good if she did other characters would you like to join? :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
@ManduBun would you like to join you might get an option to be a worm!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I’m sorry idk MHA, I would be totally lost :pepecry1:
I changed it to where you can choose any character/person from whatever you want such as Marvel, K-pop, Anime, etc. so more people would have the opportunity to join! <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread