Game My version of Squid Game but with random characters and animals. (13 Viewers)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
like when will you be hosting this?
I'm really bad with timezones so I don't know how it would work, sorry. If you are good with timezones, your time is an hour ahead of mine so when it's 9:00 AM your time, the game will start. Each round will last 1 day unless someone tells me they need more time. If you could find out what 9:00 AM your time is in KST, that would be great! <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: MK3AM
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I'm really bad with timezones so I don't know how it would work, sorry. If you are good with timezones, your time is an hour ahead of mine so when it's 9:00 AM your time, the game will start. Each round will last 1 day unless someone tells me they need more time. If you could find out what 9:00 AM your time is in KST, that would be great! <3
that's 7:00 so I might not be able to participate bc that's when I have dinner
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,075
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
Ok! Could you fill out the form that's linked in the intro? Also, what does LSM stand for?
???? it's come to this huh?
the newer generation doesn't even know who LSM is anymore...
@MK3AM - my life is meaningless...many I'll join your necromancy business!!!

LSM is Lee Soo Man - (former) head honcho of SM and founder of kpop and paver of the way lol
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
???? it's come to this huh?
the newer generation doesn't even know who LSM is anymore...
@MK3AM - my life is meaningless...many I'll join your necromancy business!!!

LSM is Lee Soo Man - (former) head honcho of SM and founder of kpop and paver of the way lol
WOOHOO I RECRUITED ANOTHER!
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
that's 7:00 so I might not be able to participate bc that's when I have dinner
It lasts a whole day so would it still work out for you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
It lasts a whole day so would it still work out for you?
I think the 20ths the Mon?so I might respond a little late bc I have school
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
mon? wtf am i talking abt tue? right
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
mon? wtf am i talking abt tue? right
No, it would be a Monday. I can make the round last longer if that would work out better for you! <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
No, it would be a Monday. I can make the round last longer if that would work out better for you! <3
ah yea I mixed up the days yes please!! ty I'm sorry for all the trouble
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
ah yea I mixed up the days yes please!! ty I'm sorry for all the trouble
It's ok! I just hope we will even be able to get this somewhat started on Monday because we only have 4 people and the game is going to go by pretty fast even if we get 14. I think 40 would be a good number but I don't think that's possible. I can extend it until the end of Thursday, does that work?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
It's ok! I just hope we will even be able to get this somewhat started on Monday because we only have 4 people and the game is going to go by pretty fast even if we get 14. I think 40 would be a good number but I don't think that's possible. I can extend it until the end of Thursday, does that work?
what ever work for everyone else as well and you!! :))
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

Myth

* β˜€οΈŽPotato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * β™₯
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread