Debut Mystic announces its new gg members. (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that‘s some good news
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
'05 :ilovebread: I thought we were only getting into the my age category of '00. When did she even train, she's 15 :zoomeyes:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I... I took a look at the girls just for miyu and I'm.... I'm officially a Tsuki fan now.
What has happened in the past few months? I KEEP ON FALLING FOR MORE AND MORE FEMALE IDOLS??????

WHAT TF happened to BG stan Maruif? I'm not looking at any boys and going fuck me that's the one I wanna stan... but girls? I am falling for them left and right!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread