Video N.Flying covering League of Legends OST aka the death of me (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck


@OnlyCalB check this out if you like :sanapray:
This was really good! And Warriors is my fave Imagine Dragons song and Imagine Dragons is one of my Western groups. I also prefer their version of POP/STARS. The other songs are all really good ofc. I wish they covered Legends Never Die tho, I love that song
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This is really good!
:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread