Appreciation Naeun In Big Giant SNS Glasses (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Naeun In Big Giant SNS Glasses


I had no idea that what I needed in my life was Naeun staring at me with big giant cartoon glasses floating on her pretty face.

How cute she is. How pretty.

I bet you needed this too.

Go on and improve your life.

Click play.





 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
this is really cute - istg she ages backwards
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread