- Joined
- 31 July 2019
- Messages
- 112
- Reactions Received
- 596
- Location
- Under a rock
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
Mine is Okko's Inn (2018) and it was definitely worth it. 
Gonna add that to my watchlist.I watched Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust for the 1000th time. I just love that movie.
![]()
Oh didn't know Vampire Hunter D had movie, i have only read the manga. I will have to give it a try as well, see how style translates to animation ^^I watched Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust for the 1000th time. I just love that movie.
![]()
Silent voice is amazing.Most recent is probably Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice). I rarely watch movies, animation or acted, since watching movie just feels too big of commitment xd I loved Koe no Katachi, it was emotional but also pretty deep, made think about things and themes it had. I love how it doesn't have any fantasy or supernatural elements, but it's still really compelling and keeps u engaged- and it's super pretty too.
That is the most recent movie I watched too. I loved it as wellMost recent is probably Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice).
It has two movies. The first one I believe is from 1980 or 1990 and the second one, which is the one that I like the most, was released on the early 2000. Both are good but Bloodlust is another level. The animation is beyond beautiful and I loved the characters.Oh didn't know Vampire Hunter D had movie, i have only read the manga. I will have to give it a try as well, see how style translates to animation ^^
A Silent Voice is very emotionalMost recent is probably Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice). I rarely watch movies, animation or acted, since watching movie just feels too big of commitment xd I loved Koe no Katachi, it was emotional but also pretty deep, made think about things and themes it had. I love how it doesn't have any fantasy or supernatural elements, but it's still really compelling and keeps u engaged- and it's super pretty too.