Name the Anime movie you recently watched. (2 Viewers)

Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
112
Reactions Received
596
Location
Under a rock
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Mine is Okko's Inn (2018) and it was definitely worth it. :llama_squish:

37975
 
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
112
Reactions Received
596
Location
Under a rock
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most recent is probably Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice). I rarely watch movies, animation or acted, since watching movie just feels too big of commitment xd I loved Koe no Katachi, it was emotional but also pretty deep, made think about things and themes it had. I love how it doesn't have any fantasy or supernatural elements, but it's still really compelling and keeps u engaged- and it's super pretty too.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I watched Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust for the 1000th time. I just love that movie.
:pikahappy:
Oh didn't know Vampire Hunter D had movie, i have only read the manga. I will have to give it a try as well, see how style translates to animation ^^
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Most recent is probably Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice). I rarely watch movies, animation or acted, since watching movie just feels too big of commitment xd I loved Koe no Katachi, it was emotional but also pretty deep, made think about things and themes it had. I love how it doesn't have any fantasy or supernatural elements, but it's still really compelling and keeps u engaged- and it's super pretty too.
Silent voice is amazing. :pandalove:
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh didn't know Vampire Hunter D had movie, i have only read the manga. I will have to give it a try as well, see how style translates to animation ^^
It has two movies. The first one I believe is from 1980 or 1990 and the second one, which is the one that I like the most, was released on the early 2000. Both are good but Bloodlust is another level. The animation is beyond beautiful and I loved the characters.
 
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
112
Reactions Received
596
Location
Under a rock
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most recent is probably Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice). I rarely watch movies, animation or acted, since watching movie just feels too big of commitment xd I loved Koe no Katachi, it was emotional but also pretty deep, made think about things and themes it had. I love how it doesn't have any fantasy or supernatural elements, but it's still really compelling and keeps u engaged- and it's super pretty too.
A Silent Voice is very emotional :sanapray:
I cried watching that movie. So freaking gooood! :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread