I think this counts as hats. It's what Nao seems to prefer. I don't remember her wearing bandana.
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 22 September 2021 #1 I think this counts as hats. It's what Nao seems to prefer. I don't remember her wearing bandana. Reactions: Juniverse and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 22 September 2021 #2 A cutie in a hat. Reactions: Michael
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 22 September 2021 #3 OnlyCalB said: A cutie in a hat. Click to expand... She is. Reactions: OnlyCalB
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 22 September 2021 #4 Third pic is so cute Reactions: Michael
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 22 September 2021 #5 Adorable Reactions: Michael