Naruto openings ❤ (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Shippuuden's 1st op for me since it was such great start for new Naruto series, I remember waiting for Shippuuden to start and it was great to be back with Naruto with this op.



From Naruto one's, Go!! is pretty much same as Hero's comeback for me, same attitude :d

^ Blue bird for sure is one of most memorable ones. If I think Naruto songs, that's one of first ones that comes to mind.

Also last OP was pretty good, one of best songs to me:

 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Shippuuden's 1st op for me since it was such great start for new Naruto series, I remember waiting for Shippuuden to start and it was great to be back with Naruto with this op.



From Naruto one's, Go!! is pretty much same as Hero's comeback for me, same attitude :d

^ Blue bird for sure is one of most memorable ones. If I think Naruto songs, that's one of first ones that comes to mind.

Also last OP was pretty good, one of best songs to me:

the last op was so good :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread