- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,256
- Reactions Received
- 76,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,870
- Ship
- Wreck
This will leave Melon, Genie, Soribada, Bugs & Flo
No idea about Mnet but Naver was meant to be removed in February and YG + Naver were gonna debut a new chart called Vibe but then well...whats up some drama?
I was wondering if they want to cut them cause of scandals, Mnet lately had big one with vote rigging on Produce shows. But i guess it could be just business stuff too like Disney wanting to make their own streaming service and thus removing their shows on Netflix.No idea about Mnet but Naver was meant to be removed in February and YG + Naver were gonna debut a new chart called Vibe but then well...
You got an idea of how well Flo does? People switching from the other services to Flo is the only thing that I could see outside of a digital decline but I don't really know anything about Flo.mnet is joining genie is my understanding.
Naver is going away.
Its looking more and more like the digital market in Korea is in trouble.
Not yet. Numbers wise it seems to lag or not be as real time sensitive as the other charts. Which could mean there are a bunch of folks on it and change takes time.You got an idea of how well Flo does? People switching from the other services to Flo is the only thing that I could see outside of a digital decline but I don't really know anything about Flo.