[Naver/Theqoo] The idol voted no.1 as model you want to endorse liquor (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
99
Reactions Received
334
Location
Baekhyun's gaming suitcase
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Naver: ...EXO Baekhyun, #1 for liquor model preference
“Nonchalant charm, ‘EXO Baekhyun’ ranks #1 for Soju Model Preference”


[+1160] Even if our Baekhyun doesn’t drink alcohol, advertising impact will still be totally daebak.

[+1003] Now we want to see real photos which aren’t edited ones. Byun Baekhyun as a liquor model, I want you.

[+375] I’m waiting for liquor model Baekhyun ㅠㅠ

[+359] The first liquor company who can catch EXO Byun Baekhyun will take the victory. Byun Baekhyun will have a solo debut in July.

[+335] Please give EXO Baekhyun soju advertisement.

[+287] If Baekhyun did an advertisement, 70% of my body will change from water to soju ㅠㅠ

[+240] Let’s go for a model of Isultoktok!

[+208] During CBX activities, Baekhyun did a small gesture for soju advertisement on Choi Hyejung radio. He showed us an advertisement that drove me crazy with his cuteness and sexiness… I’ll buy soju everyday.

[+205] Baekhyun is the best!! I think it will suit him well.

[+183] If Baekhyun did a soju advertisement, I would buy a whole crate… Baekhyun, let’s go for a soju advertisement!

[+168] Baekhyun, let’s go for a soju advertisement!

[+159] I’ll drink soju instead of water. Baekhyun-ah, if there is a chance you became a soju model, you will be a trust-to-sell. Advertisers !!!


Theqoo:

- Baekhyun can’t drink alcohol though ㅋㅋㅋ

- Baekhyun-ah, just pretend you can drink, I’ll drink on your behalf.

- Baekhyun, let’s go for Isultoktok!

- Baekhyun fans even didn’t know about the voting. We were surprised when we saw the title.

- Of all the people, the guy who can’t drink alcohol ranks #1.

- Why is our alcohol-trash (people who can’t drink) here? But Baekhyun-ah, if you became a soju model, my tolerance will be higher for sure.

- If Baekhyun became a soju model, I’ll buy as a box. Even if I can’t drink soju, I’ll take a bath with it.

- Baekhyun-ah… even if Baekhyun can’t drink alcohol, fans are good at it so just do it!!


c: knets-on-baekhyun


Baekhyun said he avoids drinking because he can't handle it. But Baekhyun is coming for that solo CF one day!


 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I love how it was non-fans who voted for him, I wonder if they would’ve done if they knew he can’t handle it?

Don’t worry Baek I can’t drink alcohol due to my medication, so we can drink mocktails together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread