- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Yeah idk there are way too many open questions right now. It does seem really strange from what I heard but I don't wanna speculate because we might actually deal with a dead person which I really hope isn't true.no, True Crime Community think it's strange. Her truck was apparently hastily parked and she forgot her phone and purse in that truck. Some think it might be kidnapping cuz how can the son swim and then get in the boat? They also say his response was too difficult/detailed for a 4-year old but idk. I think a 4-year old can say "Mommy went swimming but didn't return". They want the footage to be released from the boat rental place