Teaser NAYEON - "NA" Album Sneak Peak (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
27,006
Reactions Received
44,750
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,252
do you remember the sneak peak for her first album?
Yea, I just relistened to it this morning because I was wondering if they tease all the best parts of the song. The first sneak peak had all the key parts of the songs.

So I think everything teased here is probably the main parts of the song too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,700
Reactions Received
55,537
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,165
Yea, I just relistened to it this morning because I was wondering if they tease all the best parts of the song. The first sneak peak had all the key parts of the songs.

So I think everything teased here is probably the main parts of the song too.
was there a lot of english there as well?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread