- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,862
- Reactions Received
- 53,210
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 431,585
- Gender
- Female
the air around the duck suddenly drops a few degreesMmmmm not sure how I feel lol
It's not really my style of music![]()
I wish there wasn't so much Englishthe air around the duck suddenly drops a few degrees
compared to the millions of times she said "pop" lolI wish there wasn't so much English![]()
I think the first few songs snippet only had all Englishcompared to the millions of times she said "pop" lol
do you remember the sneak peak for her first album?I think the first few songs snippet only had all English
Yea, I just relistened to it this morning because I was wondering if they tease all the best parts of the song. The first sneak peak had all the key parts of the songs.do you remember the sneak peak for her first album?
was there a lot of english there as well?Yea, I just relistened to it this morning because I was wondering if they tease all the best parts of the song. The first sneak peak had all the key parts of the songs.
So I think everything teased here is probably the main parts of the song too.
Pretty much lol but I only loved 2 songs on the first album.was there a lot of english there as well?
All hail the returneth of MC RAILPretty much lol but I only loved 2 songs on the first album.
So far based just on the snippets for this comeback, I don't think I'll love any of the songs, maybe Butterflies, the rap seems like it can be kinda catchy and cute.
Ok i have to admit...iono if "Something" was Nayeon rapping but it actually isnt bad there.All hail the returneth of MC RAIL
How do you feel now that the album is out a few days?Mmmmm not sure how I feel lol
It's not really my style of music![]()
Haven't checked out album yet. I've been on vacation all week with limited data.How do you feel now that the album is out a few days?![]()
Haven't checked out album yet. I've been on vacation all week with limited data.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That why I haven't replied to have the tags...
I noticed, but I I'm still shocked!!That why I haven't replied to have the tags...![]()