I don't blame her for being annoyed :wimwim:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 28 June 2022 #1 I don't blame her for being annoyed Reactions: Soogi, raymondchouku, AmysTeri and 4 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 28 June 2022 #2 Also stream POP! thanks Reactions: Nina, Villains and cocomelon
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 28 June 2022 #3 Your sig is so pretty Reactions: AmysTeri and lexus
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 28 June 2022 #4 lexus said: I don't blame her for being annoyed Click to expand... lmaoo poor her Reactions: lexus
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,180 Reactions Received 46,844 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 182,327 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 28 June 2022 #5 What happened?
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 28 June 2022 #6 Oh my god. This is hilarious.. Nayeon so pretty though.
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,189 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,742 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 28 June 2022 #7 She seems stressed out when opening. Poor thing.