News NAYOUNG'S GONNA BE AN ACTRESS! (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
NAYOUNG'S GONNA BE AN ACTRESS!




Oh. My. God.

Nayoung is gonna be an actress.

I repeat Nayoung is gonna be an actress.

YES!!!

THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS I COULD EVER READ.

NAYOUNG'S GONNA BE A HIGH SCHOOL BULLY IN A KDRAMA.

I'm so happy I might cry.




[Article Start]


Lim Na Young to make her acting debut as a high school character in tvN's 'Flower of Evil'


Former PRISTIN/IOI member Lim Na Youngis making her acting debut soon, in tvN's new Wed-Thurs drama 'Flower of Evil'!

Starring lead actors Lee Jun Ki, Moon Chae Won, Jang Hee Jin, and more, tvN's 'Flower of Evil' tells the suspenseful story of a psychopath whose happily married life is a complete act. His wife, a police force detective, begins to have suspicions about her husband, connecting him to a series of murder cases.

In 'Flower of Evil', Lim Na Young will take on the high schooler version of the character Do Hae Soo, played by Jang Hee Jin. This will mark Lim Na Young's first step as she transitions into the career of an actress.

Meanwhile, tvN's 'Flower of Evil' is set to premiere some time in July of this year.


[Article End]



Source: Allkpop



Emanresu Comment:

Seriously this is what I was waiting for. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for her. I knew acting was always a possibility. But to see her get her first role. Even if it's small. Ahhhhh...... I'm can't sit still. I'm so happy for her. It's a TVn drama too! With big names! Seriously I can't stop smiling. Chipmunk is gonna act! Nayoung fighting!!!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm here to respond!

I'm happy for her!! I've checked out her company's YT channel a few times to see what she's up to and she's been doing modeling, covers, etc. but i'm glad she's getting into acting now. Especially, since I think that's something she's wanted to do for a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I'm here to respond!

I'm happy for her!! I've checked out her company's YT channel a few times to see what she's up to and she's been doing modeling, covers, etc. but i'm glad she's getting into acting now. Especially, since I think that's something she's wanted to do for a while.
Me too! I want her to be successful in her new endeavors. Hope she can have a long career.

Oh and thanks for replying! Made me so happy lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Me too! I want her to be successful in her new endeavors. Hope she can have a long career.

Oh and thanks for replying! Made me so happy lol.
No problem!

Same, I hope she has a lot of success as an actress
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ayyy that’s cool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread