Appreciation [NB]Ailee looks colorful in her purple hair (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship


Article: Ailee, surprises everyone with her skinnier body

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+2,159, -80] She's a talented singer whose vocal skills are a bigger asset than her looks so it's sad that she has to stress over dieting every time she prepares for a comeback

2. [+1,713, -78] Ailee's pretty without the need to diet. She's a good singer, that's all that matters...

3. [+938, -173] She looks like she could be Umji's twin

4. [+44, -12] Great singer, fully charming. No need to diet at all ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+34, -6] Ailee is so sexy when she's singing on stage. I actually find her more charming when she's chubbier than skinny...

6. [+23, -2] It's weird how she can gain weight but her face never gets uglier

7. [+22, -2] I do have to admit that she looked great when she was at her skinniest in 'Immoratl Song'

8. [+18, -5] Men love Ailee and it's beecause she's glamorous but also talented... no point in forcing herself to diet ㅋ she's not an idol who lives off her face. Don't feel stressed and keep up with the good songs~~

9. [+17, -7] She'd be super skinny in real life~

10. [+14, -5] I actually consider her to be one of the top 3 singers in our country. Gummy, Ailee... no one can beat them
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm glad they are being body positive about her.. but i don't think they should be body positive just cause she's talented. People who are naturally heavier, but not as good of singing, don't deserve to be put down either just cause they aren't thin- or underweight like lot of times kpop idols are.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love aliee she’s so beautiful and I’m glad people ar this fat shaming her also I love the two tone purple she got going on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she always looks so good :maheart:
glad that people are being positive now since I did see some nasty stuff about her weight previously.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread