Video NCT 127 엔시티 127 x Sean Lew Choreography to "Hey Look Ma, I Made It" by Panic at The Disco (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't know who he is. I'm embarrassed.
Anyway, I'm glad NCT is collaborating with him.
He's a dancer who works with a girl called Kaycee Rice. They're both extremely talented dancers who have competed in dance competitons/shows and done famous performances. You should check them out. They do some amazing tricks <3
 
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
625
Reactions Received
2,203
Location
intergalactic space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He's a dancer who works with a girl called Kaycee Rice. They're both extremely talented dancers who have competed in dance competitons/shows and done famous performances. You should check them out. They do some amazing tricks <3
:bigcatlove:
Thanks for the detailed response, now I don't have to google him. I should check him out on YouTube then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and potato
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Taeyong's movements are always mesmerizing to watch
 
  • Like
Reactions: cosmicyuno

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread