NCT 127 comeback is so close (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
nct-127-neo-zone-font.jpg

Im not doing a official page cause that not me...
but here is what you missed if you havent kept up with this promotion
Album realise date: March 6th











D9XHlhC.jpg



neozonenct.png

3.jpg 1.jpg ​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm hyped way more than I should be
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm so excited.
I might just buy both versions because fook it.
I might just not buy anything because I'm broke lmao

but 10/10 will get at least one album
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I might just not buy anything because I'm broke lmao

but 10/10 will get at least one album
I'm broke too tbh.
I told myself yesterday I was going to buy
Map of the Soul: 7 but now that this is
just around the corner. Ugh. K-pop makes
you work for it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm broke too tbh.
I told myself yesterday I was going to buy
Map of the Soul: 7 but now that this is
just around the corner. Ugh. K-pop makes
you work for it.
It's very true
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm broke too tbh.
I told myself yesterday I was going to buy
Map of the Soul: 7 but now that this is
just around the corner. Ugh. K-pop makes
you work for it.
Im gettting the nct 127 album over the bts due to
1. not massive fan of this album for bts
2. bts doesnt really need my purcase
3. im not going miss out on prints of bts they wont ever stop printing them anytime soon
4. even if they did i can buy of the only for the hype fans
5. bts album is just posters folded into each other
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and Hajima
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
THERE IS NO DENYING THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO BE AT LEAST IN THE TOP 3 BEST ALBUMS THIS YEAR.
unless dream graduates and there in a new unit before end of the year
you know thouse sales will be insane
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread