- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,579
- Reactions Received
- 6,439
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I might just not buy anything because I'm broke lmaoI'm so excited.
I might just buy both versions because fook it.
I'm broke too tbh.I might just not buy anything because I'm broke lmao
but 10/10 will get at least one album
It's very trueI'm broke too tbh.
I told myself yesterday I was going to buy
Map of the Soul: 7 but now that this is
just around the corner. Ugh. K-pop makes
you work for it.
Im gettting the nct 127 album over the bts due toI'm broke too tbh.
I told myself yesterday I was going to buy
Map of the Soul: 7 but now that this is
just around the corner. Ugh. K-pop makes
you work for it.
unless dream graduates and there in a new unit before end of the yearTHERE IS NO DENYING THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO BE AT LEAST IN THE TOP 3 BEST ALBUMS THIS YEAR.
I meant music quality never cared about sales.unless dream graduates and there in a new unit before end of the year
you know thouse sales will be insane
im a dream fan over 127 so i should shh xDI meant music quality never cared about sales.