Trading NCT 127 Mark and Haechan Halloween (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1667402960354.png
1667417041358.png

Now that I have both boys I'd prefer to keep them bc Dreamies but Treasure completion comes first

LF: Treasure Doyoung Junkyu Junghwan Halloween

I also have IZONE Yena and Wonyoung Halloween and Twice Jihyo Halloween for trade~

1667417106509.png
1667417123182.png
1667417134035.png
 
Last edited:

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
1667402960354.png
1667417041358.png

Now that I have both boys I'd prefer to keep them bc Dreamies but Treasure completion comes first

LF: Treasure Doyoung Junkyu Junghwan Halloween

I also have IZONE Yena and Wonyoung Halloween and Twice Jihyo Halloween for trade~

1667417106509.png
1667417123182.png
1667417134035.png
My mark and haechan 127 solo stan self:sicatape:

won't collect any non dream cards of the boys any time soon tho as it's too much
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
@Maze i have both maknaes here for if you get treasure or can find a three way :sanapray:
I'm always the one tagging other people, but this time you're tagging me :sadcat::taeilsob:
I have nothing but I'll keep a lookout for you as always <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread