- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah it is a lot for them, with NCT 2021 supposedly happening tooAnother album
I hope they will be ok
3rd overall3rd over all, not the third of this album right?
Cuz that would be silly.
With NCT 2021 I don’t see how that’ll happen, but Taeyong made it sound like it’ll happen so who knowsOh, yes. Never enough NCT to me.
But I hope they will have time to relax after that.
I really want NCT 2021, but then, when they rest?With NCT 2021 I don’t see how that’ll happen, but Taeyong made it sound like it’ll happen so who knows![]()
Me too, especially Mark and Haechan, they’ve been doing non stop for a whileI really want NCT 2021, but then, when they rest?![]()
Yeah. I know Mark once said it's okay to him to be busy, but well.Me too, especially Mark and Haechan, they’ve been doing non stop for a while![]()