Appreciation NCT 127 were ready to beat up kids for Mark (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So remember Mark on High school rapper? Apparently NCT 127's screentime got cut bcs they were "too agressive".
I can also see the reasoning for them being agressive, cuz I can imagine the kids were very likely to be prejudiced against them and Mark for being idols.

I love a protective family!

1580811713645.png
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'd imagine they had to hold Taeyong back. That boy is a protective mama bird when it comes to his bebes. I'm so proud to be apart of their fandom, they don't take shit from anyone. Not even SM. Those bullies were just jealous of Mark.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
good on them sticking to themselves
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread