News NCT 127 will perform at Macy's Thanksgiving Parade!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i'm lucky i live in america!:)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WHY AM I NOT IN THE US
REGRETS
idk if you'd want to be there lol. The parade gets over 3 million people there to watch
OH MY GOWD!!! I'M GOING TO BE THERE!! NOW I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† :pandahappy:
oh dang that's awesome!! Hopefully they'll actually be able to do all the balloons this year
Why don’t I live in New York..
eh, I heard it smells bad there. I'll enjoy watching from my warm and uncrowded home lol
Dang that's huge NCT is really doing well in the west.
it's super huge! Like it attracts 20-40 million viewers at home and the millions there in times square
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and Hajima
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck


I'm so freaking excited for this! Its fucking huge for them tbh. The parade is a tradition for a lot of people in the US!

I'll get to watch NCT with my grandma πŸ˜‚​
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OH MY GOWD!!! I'M GOING TO BE THERE!! NOW I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† :pandahappy:
WAIT- YOU ARE GOING TO BE THERE AND YOU SAID NOTHING?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread