Performance NCT 2020 : RESONANCE LIVE EVENT "WISH 2020" (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I was hoping we’d get one so I could make a gif badge out of it...:yolk:
Im really hoping they have a full group stage planned at least

kinda worried that not every member will be in a the album photos now
as not every member is in each album mv
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Apparently Sungchan is part of the rap line... I don’t know what unit they’re planning to put him in now...
He srsly looks like Felix when he smiles!

1600862813712.png
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
SEONGCHAN I SHALL ADOPT HE IS MY BABY Oml he's so cute ahhh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread