- Joined
- 25 August 2018
- Messages
- 6,830
- Reactions Received
- 28,464
- Location
- YG Entertainment
- Website
- kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 26,616
- Fandom
- MONSTIEZ
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She / Her / Hers
I was hoping we’d get one so I could make a gif badge out of it...no full group song
![]()
A visual then. Do we know his position yet?Sungchan looks a LOT like SKZ's felix
I don't think so, but I also didn't catch the beginning of the streamA visual then. Do we know his position yet?
Apparently Sungchan is part of the rap line... I don’t know what unit they’re planning to put him in now...I don't think so, but I also didn't catch the beginning of the stream
Im really hoping they have a full group stage planned at leastI was hoping we’d get one so I could make a gif badge out of it...![]()
He srsly looks like Felix when he smiles!Apparently Sungchan is part of the rap line... I don’t know what unit they’re planning to put him in now...
He does look like Felix!He srsly looks like Felix when he smiles!
![]()