Appreciation NCT are antisocial babies (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
ISAC just happened... NCT attended... an well... usually at ISAC you tend to see groups interacting and all kinds of friendships being made y'know, but not by NCT!

Nu-uh! Those bishes stayed TOGETHER the whole time, didn't talk with anybody else, sat in a circle (they were the 1st ones to sit down) and minded their own business!

That led so memes like this!

 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Finally an idol I can relate to
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Look at their faces,lmao
39473

:yolk:
They really don't wanna be there do they! The same happened when WayV was at a similar chinese event... they just won't... interact! with anyone!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They are me.

Except DY busy falling in love with idols athletic prowess

I really sometimes wish they'd become friends with svt tho bc of the size and how different the members of each group are lel.
same, only SVT didn't attend this time! (Still salty about that... that is the only place where I know I can get high quality tired cuddly Woozi...)
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: QueenB and BLAN
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really sometimes wish they'd become friends with svt tho bc of the size and how different the members of each group are lel.
Could you imagine Johnny and Jeonghan combining powers to trol Sehun? I'd pay to see that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread