Tag me for voting as well please :sanapray:
Neckologist Joined 30 September 2018 Messages 1,627 Reactions Received 5,151 Location Neck Kingdom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Discipline 7 August 2019 #21 Tag me for voting as well please Reactions: lexus, QueenB, Yolks and 3 others
Sun Joined 2 August 2019 Messages 88 Reactions Received 330 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Moon 7 August 2019 #22 LMAO x x Reactions: lexus, QueenB, PetitBonheur and 4 others
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 7 August 2019 #23 OMG THE DOYOUNG SUGGESTIONS LOOK FANTASTIC!! IF THE BELOW DOESN'T WIN, WE WILL HAVE PROBLEMS KPS!! Also, bless @Yolks for taking on this thread. There are so many badges and I cry thinking about the voting form she'll have to make Reactions: lexus, QueenB, PetitBonheur and 3 others
OMG THE DOYOUNG SUGGESTIONS LOOK FANTASTIC!! IF THE BELOW DOESN'T WIN, WE WILL HAVE PROBLEMS KPS!! Also, bless @Yolks for taking on this thread. There are so many badges and I cry thinking about the voting form she'll have to make
Icy68446 Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 404 Reactions Received 1,806 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @kddicted 7 August 2019 #24 Are there any members in particular I should do? Reactions: lexus, QueenB, Darkyoda47 and 2 others
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 7 August 2019 #25 My Goal: To get the Kun, Ten & Lucas badges to match my aesthetic better! Reactions: lexus, QueenB, Darkyoda47 and 2 others
Yolks ✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦ . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 4,311 Reactions Received 20,315 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @HwangHyunjin 7 August 2019 #26 Icy68446 said: Are there any members in particular I should do? Click to expand... Any you want^^ Reactions: lexus, QueenB, Icy68446 and 2 others
quinby Joined 18 March 2019 Messages 873 Reactions Received 2,138 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 August 2019 #27 The mock Haechan badges are good. We don't need any more choices. Reactions: Yolks, lexus, QueenB and 2 others
Sun Joined 2 August 2019 Messages 88 Reactions Received 330 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Moon 8 August 2019 #28 Dream mocks no matter how hard I tried they still look crammed too many skulls. x This one looks better I tried emulating the we boom logos Reactions: Yolks, lexus, QueenB and 4 others
Dream mocks no matter how hard I tried they still look crammed too many skulls. x This one looks better I tried emulating the we boom logos
Haolat Joined 26 May 2019 Messages 470 Reactions Received 1,735 Location SM's basement Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 8 August 2019 #29 pls tag me too Reactions: Yolks, lexus, QueenB and 2 others
quinby Joined 18 March 2019 Messages 873 Reactions Received 2,138 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 August 2019 #30 tag me as well please Reactions: Yolks, lexus, QueenB and 2 others
Moon Joined 24 July 2019 Messages 425 Reactions Received 1,206 Location a galaxy far, far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Sun 8 August 2019 #31 tag me for voting please ?? Reactions: Yolks, lexus, QueenB and 2 others
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 8 August 2019 #32 Wow I’m loving the suggestions so far Reactions: Yolks, lexus, QueenB and 2 others
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 9 August 2019 #33 I made some of these a month ago and i've been waiting for this moment I'll update with the links later but remind me if I don't! Edit: Click pictures for links Doyoung~ Jaehyun~ Taeyong~ Last edited: 9 August 2019 Reactions: Yolks, lexus, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
I made some of these a month ago and i've been waiting for this moment I'll update with the links later but remind me if I don't! Edit: Click pictures for links Doyoung~ Jaehyun~ Taeyong~
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 9 August 2019 #34 Edit: Click for links Jaemin~ Jeno~ Last edited: 9 August 2019 Reactions: Yolks, lexus, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 9 August 2019 #35 Edit: Click for links Jungwoo~ Ten~ Last edited: 9 August 2019 Reactions: Yolks, lexus, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 9 August 2019 #36 Lucas~ I'll probably make more later but I forgot to put this one with the others Reactions: Yolks, lexus, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
PetitBonheur Joined 7 August 2019 Messages 339 Reactions Received 838 Location Alethkar Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 9 August 2019 #37 Can I also pwease be tagged for voting :( Reactions: Yolks, lexus, QueenB and 1 other person
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 9 August 2019 #38 Queen said: Edit: Click for links Jaemin~ Click to expand... Reactions: Yolks, lexus and QueenB
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 August 2019 #39 Lucas~ Mark~ Haechan~ Last edited: 10 August 2019 Reactions: Yolks and lexus
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 August 2019 #40 Chenle~ Renjun~ Reactions: lexus