Sales NCT Dream just sold over 2 million copies of their new album!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I knew the return of Mark and 7Dream would boost numbers but wow! And this is in just 16 days btw, NCT Dream with their first full album has achieved something only BTS and maybe HOT have :nakypog:




This is huge, and I hope SM realizes what they have in their hands here. So many advantages Dream has:

1. Average age is still only 20 years old.
2. 4 out of 7 members don't have to enlist- Mark, Jeno, Renjun and Chenle! The only 3 that do are Jaemin, Haechan and Jisung and they have YEARS left before that happens.
3. NCT is still growing and Dream fandom will only get bigger- also having 3 Chinese members means China sales so :sanapray:

Congrats to the young bois, NCTPop is here to take over :sj_weary:

@NCTzen @Boy Group
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,727
Reactions Received
93,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I knew the return of Mark and 7Dream would boost numbers but wow! And this is in just 16 days btw, NCT Dream with their first full album has achieved something only BTS and maybe HOT have :nakypog:




This is huge, and I hope SM realizes what they have in their hands here. So many advantages Dream has:

1. Average age is still only 20 years old.
2. 4 out of 7 members don't have to enlist- Mark, Jeno, Renjun and Chenle! The only 3 that do are Jaemin, Haechan and Jisung and they have YEARS left before that happens.
3. NCT is still growing and Dream fandom will only get bigger- also having 3 Chinese members means China sales so :sanapray:

Congrats to the young bois, NCTPop is here to take over :sj_weary:

@NCTzen @Boy Group
Mark has got to be making coin ....

i keep seeing this and am still not sure if they mean hanto of gaon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Mark has got to be making coin ....

i keep seeing this and am still not sure if they mean hanto of gaon.
Yeah 127, Dream and NCT 2020 both albums all crossed million sales (double million for Dream now) and SuperM crossed 500K, Mark is probably loaded lol. Haechan too, he isn't in SuperM but he's always been in Dream while Mark wasn't in it for some time.

I think it's Gaon, although month end figures aren't out yet, they do release info like this when some significant milestone is reached.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
13 May 2021
Messages
178
Reactions Received
271
Location
Ateez' Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi 🌼
Gender
Non-Binary, Other
Congrats! I still remember the first comeback I experienced with NCTDream. Good ol' Ridin' Comeback.
I love listening to the music but I just don't stan them anymore lol.
Anyway. Great Achievement!:maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Congrats! I still remember the first comeback I experienced with NCTDream. Good ol' Ridin' Comeback.
I love listening to the music but I just don't stan them anymore lol.
Anyway. Great Achievement!:maheart:
It's ok lol sometimes the group goes in a different direction musically or our tastes change so :sanapray:
Happy to see them successful, they're all still so young.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor and Kitq

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread