kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,362 Reactions Received 59,409 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,750 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 12 December 2022 #1 Reactions: kinnie, Boyo, Ahsoka and 1 other person
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 12 December 2022 #2 @NCTzen Reactions: Boyo and Ahsoka
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 12 December 2022 #3 their winter mini is everything I need Least fave song is candy, I wouldn't add HOT's to my playlist and won't add theirs either All the other songs sound good!
their winter mini is everything I need Least fave song is candy, I wouldn't add HOT's to my playlist and won't add theirs either All the other songs sound good!
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,457 Reactions Received 41,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 240,635 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 12 December 2022 #4 I like the songs. Moon is my fav.