Appreciation NCT has the best managers! (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love how well the managers sem to be taking care of them and how much the members love them!
Honestly, the dremaies managers MC Ari is a god damn legend! The way the dreamies say his name is amazing! I love how all of the members just trase the managers aswell!

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
NO! THEYRE HORRIBLE! I DEMAND THEY BE FIRED! I SHOULD REPLACE THEM!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread