for BoA 1,3 or any female i do not have at the time.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,762 Reactions Received 93,553 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,547 Fandom WizSoneLuv 28 December 2020 #1 for BoA 1,3 or any female i do not have at the time. Reactions: Willow, Darkseid, brekker and 1 other person
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 29 December 2020 #2 How about Chungha 5? Edit: Nvm you have both that and Suho lol I have nothing to offer then Reactions: RandAlThor and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 29 December 2020 #3 I am interested but you need to wait until I get a new card tonight Reactions: RandAlThor